*Currently sold out and only taking advance orders. Restock date is July 28 and orders will be shipped shortly after.*
(Please e-mail email@example.com for bulk orders)
Air Queen Nanofiber Filter Mask (White)
Air Queen Nanofiber Filter Masks are specially engineered using advanced nanofibers for effective filtration and breathability. Made to fit comfortably with its ergonomic and lightweight design.
- High breathability using nanofiber technology
- Strong moisture control with 0.1 μm filtration efficiency
- Lightweight design with each mask weighing less than 4.38g
- 3-layer ergonomic design covering nose to chin
- Functional nose support with a wired flexible fit
- Firm mask structure prevents falling off and fogging of glasses
- Flexible nylon straps that maintain elasticity after long use
The mask has 3-layers with a wire on the nose, elastic nylon straps attached to both sides of the top and bottom, and a hook that can be fixed on the back of the head. It covers the chin completely and efficiently blocks the inhalation of the fine dust through its adhesion structure, helping maintain high stability while being worn.
Difference between Nanofiber filters and Meltblown Static Filters
Nanofiber filters provide a high level of protection and breathability.
Pre-existing meltblown filters use a static method where the dust sticks to the fabric. As a characteristic of static, when these marks are exposed to moisture due to breathing or from external factors, the filtering efficiency drops drastically.
Nanofibers filter the fine dust using its densely tangled nano-structure. It filters through its micro-pores that are formed from its physical properties and not static. It maintains high filtering efficiency for 24 hours even when it comes in contact with moisture, providing users with longer wear, protection, and breathability.
Recommended for: Home, industrial, non-medical, first aid, and outdoor use.
Packaging: Individually packaged for safety.
Size: L75mm, W207mm.
- Do not use if the inside of the mask is contaminated
- Do not wash with water and use
- Do not crush or deform mask
- Do not touch the surface of the mask after wearing it
- In the case of breathing difficulties due to wearing masks, please stop using it and consult a doctor or other expert
- These masks are final sale and there are no returns available for this product